Browser Based Asset Management Systems
Your assets are costly: capital equipment that needs to be maintained; a consumable inventory that needs to be stocked; schedules and costs for staff and contractors; work processes and documentation that need to be recorded – it’s a long list.
Maintenance Connection Canada is proud to be the exclusive Canadian supplier of the ground breaking Maintenance Connection.
Maintenance Connection© provides a logical system for you to enter, update, and report on all your important data. The drag-and-drop feature allows you to quickly assemble a Work Order. Assign – or reassign – staff or contractors, and ensure that specific Tasks and Procedures relevant to the project are readily available. Summary Reports that detail costs, project summaries, inventory status, and a myriad of other functions – all can be printed or exported to Microsoft© Excel spreadsheets for further evaluation.
Learn more by clicking each link below:
MC Productivity Enhancing Add-ons
Maintenance Connection Canada is the developer of a number of valuable add-on programs that greatly enhance the overall value you can achieve with Maintenance Connection.
We offer a number of work order related products including mobile and email based solutions. As well, we also offer server side applications to seamlessly integrate and manage your Maintenance Connection© users from within your existing IT infrastructure.
Also, watch for the soon to be announced solution to offer easy automatic integration of outside data into you Maintenance Connection© database.
Maintenance Connection Family of Shipping Products
Consulting and System Development
- Asset / Business Process Modeling
- Integration / Data Conversion Services
- Implementation support / Training
- Internet / Client Server
- Mobile / Wireless
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere
- Work order Technician modules
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere Inventory Count
Other Maintenance Connection Everywhere modules:
- Maintenance Connection
- LoginHub – SSO and so much more. Indeed, SSO is optional even though almost everyone who uses LoginHub starts with SSO as their reason. Where LoginHub shines is the phenomenal tools and options to help manage user rights through their Authentication service like Active directory, Ping, Okta, Azure AD and more.
- DataHub – Secure, easy, ongoing input of data into MC on a daily, hourly or even more frequent basis.
Maintenance Connection Canada Legacy products:
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere Palm Pilot WOs
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere Tablet Hybrid
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere Blackberry email WOs
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere PocketPC WOs
MRO, MC Express and MC Technician work center are ONLY available ‘named’ on new systems, however, if you purchased prior to 2018 they were only concurrent. If you ‘upgrade’ to named, ALL the MRO, MC Express and MC Technician work center license MUST be upgraded to named. You cannot run named and current of those products on the same system. HOWEVER: You can purchase all MCe as named and/or concurrent regardless of whether MRO licenses are named or concurrent.